May 13, 2020
We’re getting ready to welcome you back to the most beautiful city in the world. Our website is updated regularly with our reopening plan and COVID response measures.
Travel Advisory: CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
The safety, security, and health of our guests and crewmembers is our top priority at the Red and White.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 and are observing all the recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health and other public agencies.
To assist our guests’ booking decisions during this period, Red and White is making temporary changes to our cancellation policy:
- If your cruise is cancelled, we will reschedule or refund your purchase.
- If you are unable to join for your experience due to an illness or because of travel to a restricted area (CDC Warning Level 3 region), send us an email and we will either assist with a rebooking or refund. (email@example.com)
Protecting yourself from cold, flu, influenza and coronavirus
Some ways to protect yourself include:
- Avoid close contact (such as handshakes, hugs etc) with people, especially those who are sick
- Wear a cloth face covering in public
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
For more information on protecting yourself from coronavirus, please review the information provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
For more information on facts and figures, you can visit the World Health Organization’s Coronavirus Disease situation reports.