August 20, 2020
Travel Advisory: COVID-19
Welcome to the best way to experience San Francisco and travel the bay.
The safety, security, and health of our guests and crewmembers is our top priority at Red and White.
We are observing the recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state and local health agencies.
What we ask of our customers:
- Please come enjoy a cruise with us unless you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been caring for or in contact with someone with COVID symptoms, or have any reason to believe you may have been exposed to the virus (cough, shortness of breath / difficulty breathing, fever or chills, muscle pains, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell).
- Prior to boarding, we will ask all passengers screening questions related to the above bullet point.
- All guests will be asked to maintain social distance of 6 feet from guests not in your party and from our team members as much as possible.
- Face masks or coverings are required for all guests who are 2 years or older and must be worn properly (covering mouth and nose) throughout the cruise experience, including during ticketing, boarding, cruising, and disembarking.
- We arranged our vessel to accommodate all our guests on the outer decks. We ask our guests to remain on the outer decks except during boarding, disembarking, or visiting the restroom. We can make accommodations for those who would like to shelter from the elements.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Please be understanding if we experience delays due to necessary precautions.
Our Safety Measures
- Our team members will not come to work if they have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been caring for or in contact with someone with COVID symptoms, or have any reason to believe they have been exposed to the virus.
- We will wear masks and gloves at all times.
- We will wash hands frequently.
- We have significantly reduced our vessel capacities to assure all guests can safely socially distance on the outer decks.
- We have implemented additional crew training covering increased hygiene, disinfection, and cleaning protocols throughout our facility and vessels.
- We have provided social distance signage and markers throughout our boarding area and vessels.
- We have provided hand sanitizer for our guests.
- We have contactless ticketing and boarding in place.
We are excited to have you join us and greatly appreciate your understanding and assistance in creating a safe, unique, and memorable trip.