March 11th, 2020
We are open for business as usual and and look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Travel Advisory: CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
The safety, security, and health of our guests and crewmembers is our top priority at the Red and White Fleet.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 and are observing all the recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health and other public agencies.
While Red and White Fleet has always operated with the highest professional health and safety standards as confirmed by the San Francisco Health Department and other regulatory agencies, we have further extended our efforts to include:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high touch areas
- Retrained all staff on hygiene practices as provided by the CDC
- Increased internal communications on required health and safety practices as well as auditing of such practices which include frequent handwashing, the use of gloves, sanitization of vessels before and after service, and other best practices.
To assist our guests’ booking decisions during this period, Red and White Fleet is making temporary changes to our cancellation policy:
- If your cruise is cancelled, we will reschedule or refund your purchase.
- If you are unable to join for your experience due to an illness or because of travel to a restricted area (CDC Warning Level 3 region), we will apply the deposit you have made toward any future experience offered in 2020.
Protecting yourself from cold, flu, influenza and coronavirus
Some ways to protect yourself include:
- Avoid close contact (such as handshakes, hugs etc) with people, especially those who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
For more information on protecting yourself from coronavirus, please review the information provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
For more information on facts and figures, you can visit the World Health Organization’s Coronavirus Disease situation reports.