Red and White Fleet takes the protection of your information very seriously, and we make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services. Before submitting your personal information to us, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting Red and White’s website: redandwhite.com on a mobile phone, tablet, or similar device (a “Device”) or in connection with other sites or services, you are accepting the practices described herein.
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name and password, and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). We do this with the intention of using this information for purposes of statistical reporting and targeted promotional campaigns. Demographic information may be used to “personalize” the user’s experience on redandwhite.com and to provide targeted advertising.
You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to receive relevant offerings from Red and White. Users have the option of discontinuing the remittance of these by contacting us. Please see the contact information below.
Registration and order areas on our site may require users to provide contact information such as an email address and demographic information such as zip code and travel preferences. Red and White Fleet® may use the information provided to send users relevant promotional materials. Order Information Contact and demographic information provided with a consumer’s order via our online reservations is subject to usage outlined in “Information Collection”. All financial information provided by the consumer is completely private and unshared, and employed for the sole purpose of billing the consumer for reservations purchased.
We may automatically collect some information from your computer or Device when you visit redandwhite.com. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customize your user experience.
How RWF protects your information
We are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us.
For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
With whom we share your information
Red and White may share your information with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, as necessary to operate features of our Website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Referring Websites. If you were referred to redandwhite.com from another website, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and travel preferences, about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to redandwhite.com.
- Social Media Services. You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites.
We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary…
- To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Visiting our Website from outside the United States
If you are visiting our Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that Red and White does take steps pursuant to laws in the United States to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send a note to email@example.com.
Right to be Forgotten
Any user may choose to remove themselves from our mailing list by following the unsubscribe instructions stated on the bottom of our promotional e-mail communications. We actually don’t want to send promotions or information to people that do not want to receive them. If this = You, please unsubscribe. Users can also request RWF purge all customer information from all sources by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title FORGET ME FOREVER, SUCKERS!
We welcome your feedback. For any questions, complaints or if you would like to express a concern, remove yourself from our mailing lists, or change your contact information, please use this Contact Us form.
You may also contact us by mail at the following address:
Red and White Fleet
Pier 43 ½ at Fisherman’s Wharf
San Francisco, CA 94133
Modifications of these Terms and Conditions
Red and White Fleet® has solicited information from numerous other sources in compiling the contents of this Web site. Although every effort has been made to insure accuracy, some of the information, products and services published on this Web site may include inaccuracies and typographical errors. Changes are periodically made and added to the content of the site. Red and White Fleet® and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to the site at any time and encourage users to bring corrections to their attention. Red and White Fleet® and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information and services contained on this web site for any purpose. In no event shall Red and White Fleet® and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web site; or for any information, products and services obtained through this Web site.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. November 2, 2018.