Enjoy a FREE
Ghirardelli World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae!
Enjoy a FREE Ghirardelli World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae with every purchase of a California Sunset or Twilight Cruise, booked directly with Red and White Fleet at our ticket window or by calling (415) 673-2900. The World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae features two scoops of vanilla ice cream overflowing with freshly homemade hot fudge, whipped cream, chopped almonds, and a cherry. That’s not only a real treat, but also up to a $11.50 value per guest!
To book your California Sunset or Twilight Cruise, including the Ghirardelli World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae, you’ll simply need to mention “Ghirardelli Hot Fudge Sundae promotion” when making your reservation over the phone.
CALIFORNIA SUNSET/TWILIGHT CRUISE DETAILS:
Your two-hour California Sunset Cruise offers breathtaking evening views of the City by the Bay. Cruise past the infamous Alcatraz, around Angel Island National Park, along the beautiful shorelines of Tiburon and Sausalito, and underneath the majestic span of the Golden Gate Bridge as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean. As your cruise returns to Fisherman’s Wharf, you will pass by Ghirardelli Square where a special ice cream treat awaits you at the end!
Along the way, enjoy live guitar music, a complimentary drink, and hearty appetizers that include a variety of sandwiches, salads, antipasti, fruits, veggies with dip, and mini deserts. A full bar with drinks, snacks, and merchandise is available on board. Advance bookings are required for this cruise.
During the Winter months, this cruise operates as the California Twilight Cruise, embarking on a different route along the illuminated skyline of San Francisco that takes you underneath both the city’s famous bridges.
HOW TO BOOK THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION:
To take advantage of this exclusive offer, book your adult or youth California Sunset or Twilight Cruise tickets by calling (415) 673-2900 and simply mentioning “Ghirardelli Hot Fudge Sunday promotion”, or by asking about it at our ticket window. Your order of California Sunset or Twilight Cruise will include one (1) hot fudge sundae voucher per ticket ordered. The vouchers can then be redeemed at one of three Ghirardelli Chocolate and Ice Cream Shops located in Ghirardelli Square.
In 1852, The Ghiradelli Chocolate Company® began its rich history of chocolate-making at their current San Francisco site, Ghirardelli Square. Visit the Original Ghirardelli Chocolate Manufactory, where you can view all the manufacturing equipment, indulge in World Famous Hot Fudge Sundaes®, and sample their famous chocolate Squares®. They are located at the corner of Larkin and North Point Streets, just a 10-minute walk from Red and White Fleet’s Pier 43 1/2 location. Please reference the map below.
GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE AND ICE CREAM SHOP HOURS:
Sunday-Thursday: 9:00am – 11:00pm
Friday – Saturday: 9:00am – Midnight
(fountain opens at 10:00am)
• Offer valid for bookings of California Sunset Cruises® or California Twilight Cruises® only, with departure dates between January 1st, 2017 and December 31st, 2017.
• Offer valid only with full-price adult and youth California Sunset Cruises® or California Twilight Cruises® that have been purchased by calling Red and White Fleet® directly at (415) 673-2900 or at the Red and White Fleet® ticket office located at Pier 43 1/2.
• Offer cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, or coupons. No cash value. Offer is not valid for orders placed with other vendors.
• Vouchers must be picked up prior to boarding from the Red and White Fleet® Pier 43 1/2 ticket booth location at the time of picking up the California Sunset Cruise® or California Twilight Cruise® tickets.
• Vouchers can be redeemed at the Ghirardelli Chocolate & Ice Cream Shop®, located at Ghurardelli Square at the corner of Larkin and North Point.
• Only one (1) complimentary Ghirardelli World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae® per person. Offer not valid for the “Earthquake Sundae” or other merchandise.
• Red and White Fleet® vouchers for the Ghirardelli World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae® expire December 31, 2017, independent of issue date. No refunds or exchanges for unused vouchers or cruises.