Electric Sunset Cruise
Take a silent, emissions-free tour of the Bay on our Electric Sunset Cruise.
Our brand-new Electric Sunset Cruise takes passengers under the majestic span of the Golden Gate Bridge, past the infamous Alcatraz Island, around Angel Island National Park, and along the beautiful shorelines of Tiburon & Sausalito on an unforgettable 2 hour tour.
Enjoy delicious appetizers, live music and a complimentary drink while taking an unforgettable cruise along San Francisco’s sparkling waterfront.
- 2 hour cruise around San Francisco’s iconic sights and historical landmarks.
- Three decks offering unobstructed 360 views.
- Red and White Fleet’s Electric Sunset Cruise signature cocktail, or complimentary beer, wine or soda.
- Delicious light appetizers.
- Live music.
- Neon lighting throughout the boat.
- The Enhydra is the largest hybrid-electric passenger vessel in the United States and was recently awarded 2018’s Most Significant Boat of the Year.
- The Enhydra has 160 kilowatt hours of battery storage, equivalent to about two Teslas.
- The batteries can be charged from shore and the vessel is similar to a plug-in hybrid, like a Chevy Volt or Ford Fusion.
- The vessel is all aluminum and weights about a third of Red and White Fleet’s similarly sized steel boats.
- The Enhydra is around 25% more fuel efficient than other boats in our fleet.
- Watch NBC’s coverage on the Enhydra here.